Orders, Payments, Refunds and Cancellations
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or deny access to any product and or service with or without reason. We are not responsible for any data loss related to the termination of products and or services.
- Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of Nexril. Our 3-day no questions asked refund policy applies to new clients only. Existing clients may request a pro-rated refund, issued as account credit, at any time by creating a support ticket with our billing department. Dedicated servers are not eligible for any type of refund once provisioning has begun. Any chargeback, dispute, or claim filed against us will result in an immediate suspension of all products and or services linked to the client's account. To reactivate suspended services, the client must reimburse Nexril for the full value of the chargeback, dispute, or claim; any associated fees Nexril incurred due to the chargeback, dispute, or claim; as well as a $25 administrative fee.
- Invoices for products and services will be generated seven (7) days before the product's due date. The client is expected to pay the invoice in full before the expected due date. If the client is unable to pay, he or she must open a ticket with our billing department to request an extension and avoid having services suspended. Services will be suspended two (2) days after the due date if the invoice remains unpaid, and terminated no later than seven (7) days after the invoice due date if the invoice remains unpaid. Nexril reserves the right to terminate services and remove data associated with any service which has an overdue invoice at any time. If the invoice remains unpaid for five (5) days after the due date, a 10% late fee may be applied. Clients are expected to pay this fee regardless of if they wish to continue their services with Nexril.
- Nexril reserves the right to update pricing throughout all products and invoices regardless of an advisory.
- Upon purchasing a Minecraft hosting service with Nexril, you automatically agree to Mojang's End User License Agreement (EULA). More information regarding Mojang's EULA can be found here.