Acceptable Use Policy
- Services with Nexril must only be used for it's intended purpose. Any data in which constitutes as illegal materials within the state of New Jersey; United States is strictly prohibited. Examples of illegal and obscene materials may include but are not limited to; child pornography, pirated software, fraudulent websites, threats, or accessing unauthorized materials within Nexril's servers.
- The terms 'unlimited' or 'unmetered' does not truly define unlimited. Nexril's servers reserve and split and distribute resources evenly among all clients. Nexril reserves the right to shut down, suspend, or terminate a server found to be using an excessive amount of resources including but not limited to storage space, disk I/O, memory, or CPU usage.
The following activities are prohibited on Nexril's servers:
- handling in any way, shape, or form unsolicited bulk, commercial messages ("spam"), or mass messages†
- forging, altering, or removing e-mail headers to misrepresent or hide information
- disrupting the services or performance of any other client or network
- sending DoS/DDoS attacks
- network booters, stressors, or other websites that promote illegal or questionable activities
- spoofing IP addresses
- ip/port scanning
- open proxies, TOR relays, and TOR exit nodes
- cryptocurrency mining, distributed computing, or other CPU-intensive tasks*
- Due to the global shortage of IPv4 addresses, Nexril will only issue additional IPv4 addresses in accordance with ARIN's NRPM and RFC 2050. Clients requesting larger allocations must fill out our IP justification form (sample) before the allocation will be granted. Nexril reserves the right to reclaim unused or underused resources from a client at any time.
* applies to virtual servers only.
† Nexril by default blocks outgoing port 25 on all services to prevent spam. Clients requiring the use of this port may request an unblock by opening a support ticket. Nexril may request photo identification, address verification, and/or a refundable deposit to be made before unblocking this port.